Instructions to Parents
Parents seeking admission for their children To The Lower First 2022 Batch are required to fill the form online.
Please Take Note Of The Following Points:
- Children are to be registered only after completion of one year of age. Please note that Parents need to register within 10 days of the child completing a year.
- Only the parents of the child seeking admission are permitted to complete the registration formalities.
- Registration Timings – 9:00 to 9:30 a.m. (MONDAY – FRIDAY)
- Venue – The Cathedral & John Connon School, 6, Purshottamdas Thakurdas Marg, Mumbai – 400001.
After completing the online form, parents are requested to visit the School at the above address not later than 5 working days after filling in the form.
Parents are requested to carry the following documents with them to the School to complete the registration formalities.
The Following Documents Are Required:
- The original Birth Certificate and a photocopy of the same.
- A local cheque of Rs. 2000/- favouring “The Anglo Scottish Education Society".
- If the parent/parents are ex-students, kindly submit a photocopy of the school leaving certificate.
- Christians must submit a photocopy of the child’s baptism certificate.
- Foreign Nationals need to submit documentary evidence.
- 1 (recent) stamp size photograph each of the child and parents. Please ensure that the photographs are pasted on the space provided in the form.
Please take a copy of the duly completed Registration form printed on both sides of a Legal-size paper only. Registration forms printed on any other size paper will not be accepted.
Please also take a copy of the Acknowledgement and carry the same with you.
NO ENQUIRIES PLEASE.