Instructions to Parents
Parents seeking admission for their children To The Lower First 2022 Batch are required to fill the form online.
Please Take Note Of The Following Points:
- Children are to be registered only after completion of one year of age. Please note that Parents need to register within 10 days of the child completing a year.
- Only the parents of the child seeking admission are permitted to complete the registration formalities.
- Registration Timings – 9:00 to 9:30 a.m. (MONDAY – FRIDAY)
- Venue – The Cathedral & John Connon School, 6, Purshottamdas Thakurdas Marg, Mumbai – 400001.
After completing the online form, parents are requested to visit the School at the above address not later than 5 working days after filling in the form.
Parents are requested to carry the following documents with them to the School to complete the registration formalities.
The Following Documents Are Required:
- The original Birth Certificate and a photocopy of the same.
- A local cheque of Rs. 2000/- favouring “The Anglo Scottish Education Society".
- If the parent/parents are ex-students, kindly submit a photocopy of the school leaving certificate.
- Christians must submit a photocopy of the child’s baptism certificate.
- Foreign Nationals need to submit documentary evidence.
- 1 (recent) stamp size photograph each of the child and parents. Please ensure that the photographs are pasted on the space provided in the form.
Please take a copy of the duly completed Registration form printed on both sides of a Legal-size paper only. Registration forms printed on any other size paper will not be accepted.
Please also take a copy of the Acknowledgement and carry the same with you.
NO ENQUIRIES PLEASE.
Awards and Achievements
News and Announcements
Our Principal, Mrs. Meera Isaacs receives the Women Achievers Award from Maharashtra’s Chief Minister…Read more