IB Diploma Programme Admissions 2018-2020
Admissions for the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme for the academic year 2018 -2020 are now open.
The IBDP at CAJCS endeavours to empower students to achieve their best in their personal as well as their community’s growth. Candidates should be eager to embrace the challenges of the varied learning experiences offered by the school.
Students wishing to apply for the programme may download the online form, using the link given below.
A printed copy of the form and supporting documents are to be submitted to the school office, along with the registration fee of Rs. 2000/-. A local cheque for the amount should be made in favour of The Anglo Scottish Education Society.
Dates: 13 and 14 September, 2017
Time: 1.30 p.m. – 3.30 p.m.
All students who have completed the registration process may sit for an entrance test.
The entrance test is scheduled on September 16 at 1:00 p.m.
The subjects tested are English language and Mathematics.
The test will be of three hours duration, 90 minutes per subject.
Shortlisted students will be invited for an interview in November/ December, 2017.
The final selection will be intimated by mail soon after.
Documents to be submitted at the time of registration
- A copy of the Birth Certificate.
- A copy of the school-leaving certificate, if the parent/parents are ex-students.
- Christians must submit a photocopy of the child’s baptism certificate.
- A copy of the relevant pages of the passport in case of Foreign Nationals.
- 2 recent passport size photographs of the student, and 1 of each parent. Please ensure that the photographs are pasted on the space provided in the form.
- A copy of the Report Card for Grades 8, 9 & 10.
Awards and Achievements
News and Announcements
Our Principal, Mrs. Meera Isaacs receives the Women Achievers Award from Maharashtra’s Chief Minister…Read more